How far is your chosen lodging from the Dreams Park?
- The Dreams Park is only 5 miles south of Cooperstown which is a five minute ride.
- Hartwick or Fly Creek is only a 10 minute ride to the Dreams Park.
- Milford which is 3 miles south of Cooperstown Dreams Park is only a 5 minute ride.
- Portlandville, to the south, is a 10 minute ride from Cooperstown Dreams Park.
From Boston & Albany
- Use New York State Thruway (I-90) to Exit 25A, take I-88 West to Exit 17 onto Route 28 North for 17 miles to Cooperstown. or
- Use New York State Thruway (I-90) to Exit 29 at Canajoharie, take Routes 10, 20, and 80 to Cooperstown.
From New York City
- Use New York Sate Thruway (I-90) to Exit 25A, take I-88 West to Exit 17 to Route 28 North for 17 miles to Cooperstown.
From Buffalo and Syracuse
- Use New York State Thruway (I-90) to Exit 30 at Herkimer and take Route 28 South to Cooperstown.
- Use I-88 East to Exit 17, go north on Route 28 and proceed 17 miles to Cooperstown
Unless otherwise noted, Standard Amenities for all rentals Include:
- Bed linens, blankets, pillows
- Bath linens
- TV / Cable or Satellite, Internet
- Fully equipped kitchen
All other amenities included ONLY if specifically listed in the full description for the property!
- Refundable damage deposit - separate from rental fee.
Paid directly to host.
- Rental units are NOT handicap accessible unless specifically listed.
- Each property is managed by the host / owner; Cooperstown Stay is the rental agent.